Sunday, July 15

I Wanna Rock

While reading an article in the New York times about the video game world's annual preview and business summit the author of the piece used the word "wiivelution." I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair. It was way better than my off-handed use of "wiiality" or the wider spread use of "wiiysics" by some of the people I know that use the Nintendo wii.

Also in video game news the MTV game "Rock Band" where they have taken the basic concept of "Guitar Hero" and expanded it to not just the guitar but bass, vocals and drums!

Oh, and Tuesday (or possibly the 24th depending on the website you go to) will make the release of Guitar Hero 2 Encore: Rock The 80's. The new game will feature the songs like "Turning Japanese" by The Vapors, "I Ran (So Far Away) by Flock Of Seagulls and Hold On Loosely by .38 Special. Don't worry I've already pre-ordered my copy.

Sorry to geek out but I was too excited...

In other news: this past Thursday my speech teacher asked me if my sideburns were paste on and then told me that red-heads were not to be trusted... so I'm having a great time at school too.

Baltimore on Friday was great. I got to see everybody up there, which hasn't happened in a while. We went to Frasier’s and I got to talk about Mathematical Logic and Russell’s theory of Analytic Philosophy with D. I haven't gotten past saying those words without the person I'm talking to falling asleep.

Listening to "The Eton Rifles" by The Jam

No comments: