Monday, February 16

The Greatest Light Is The Greatest Shade



Sorry. No pictures of the Passion Pit show. I seem to only take blurry pictures at concerts. They look more abstract than anything.

The show itself was great. Fantastic set by both the headliner and opener, Paper Route. There were numerous crazy people there, which provided much of the entertainment. White jackets, lots of leg warmers, etc.

We had a lovely Valentine’s Day. I cooked. It didn’t suck. I don’t seem to have food poisoning. I count it as a success.

This weekend we also went to The National Gallery of Art to see the Robert Frank exhibit and walk around downtown. A lot of fun. Except for the loss of a sweater on the way home.



I also found some steady employment with my aunt. Hooray for nepotism! Hooray for free parking, more!

School is getting crazy with reading. I need to start writing papers already. There are two concerts coming soon: Tokyo Police Club and Say Hi. I’ll try and learn to take non-abstract photos for them.

Listening to “Austere” by The Joy Formidable and “Tigress” by Songs: Ohio. Post title is by The Joy Formidable. So good, check it out.

No comments: