Tuesday, October 27

My Own Strange Path

Many things have happened since last time I wrote here. Let's see... I finished school, had a great party to celebrate it, been having fun with friends, joined twitter (have I mentioned that already?) and looking for a job. I have suits!

Guess not "many things," but it seems like a lot. I got an A in the last class I had to take (and the hardest course I've ever taken). So my history-rock star status is unblemished. The job hunt goes poorly however. I can't seem to figure it out but there aren't a lot of positions open for history-rock stars.

On the music front: lots of stuff (which I may or may not get around to talking about) but the highlights of what I've been listening to are:
Kid Cudi - Man on the Moon
Mew - No More Stories Are Told Today, They Washed Away
Times New Viking - Born Again, Revisited
Neon Indian - Psychic Chasms EP

I've been reading a fair bit, mostly silly stuff. Saw a couple of good movies. TV has been good this season, etc, etc... All so boring.

You wanna know what's not boring: watch this!

Maybe more later, when I find a job. If I find a job.

Listening to "You Cried Me" by Jookabox from The Dead Zone Boys. Title is from M83 off Digital Shades Vol. 1.

No comments: