Monday, May 15

The Static Cult

So I have been on a whole a useless and horrible person of late. My vacation was okay. I hung out with Nando and Harry a lot. However there was not much to do. I think it has something to do with being twenty…and not twenty-one. Anywho, I am going back to work tomorrow and will work till Friday. Next weekend I’m getting away from the MoCo area hopefully. I swear if I drive up Rockville Pike one more time I may scream…I can’t avoid it ever. So in other news the house is still on the market (if anyone is interested in a two story 250,000 sq. ft. Dutch colonial leave a comment). This is breeding some tension between the parentals so I have tried to not be around much. I think once we get a contract on the house things will go back to sort of normal mode. West Wing is finally at an end. I am heartbroken; however during the finale Studio 60 on Sunset Strip aired a promo. It looks great! Also I was very pleased to see Sorkin make a cameo in the last episode. Work should be hellish as there has been no me around to keep the paper from building up. That and I don’t want to go back. So you may have noticed that I have not posted in a while. This is because every time I wrote a post up I was drunk. I have tried to keep that sort of thing to a minimum. I think the working will help with the soberness and in turn with the amount of posts (for anyone who reads this on a regular basis). That’s all really. Until next time “keep it classy [insert area where you are]!”

Listening to Understand by Minor Threat
And Those Who Stayed By Murder By Death

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»