Thursday, February 8

After The Curtain

It has been an entire year. I honestly can’t believe it. I feel like I should have more to say, but I don’t. I’ve enjoyed my blog. There hasn’t been much of interest in its posts but sometimes there doesn’t need to be point. High minded posts can be reserved for Washington Post writers and friends of mine that are smarter than me. “My Morning Of Forced Leisure” is here only to give those who care (or are morbidly fascinated) a window into my life or at least some of my life. I could talk about how I’ve come a long way in that year. How the person writing today is entirely different from the person who signed up for Blogger 365 days ago. But honestly that would be way more boring than the normal post topics.
I guess I’ll thank my loyal readers and continue on, endeavoring to make you laugh every once in a while, keep you informed as I see fit, and tell you what I think about whatever it is that comes across my path. Here is to another year of you all wasting precious seconds reading about boxes from work and what I’m listening to.

Listening to Postcards From Italy by Beirut

2 comments:

Matt said...

That song is awesome.

It's weird how the time passes. I've had my blog up for almost 2 and a half years, though it hardly seems like it.

Anonymous said...

YAY for Greg's blog. As an avid reader I have only one complain. I want more posts