Tuesday, February 27

Dark Was The Night (Cold Was The Ground)

Been a while…

Iowa was wonderful despite airport headaches and what was dubbed the “Storm of the Decade” in the Midwest. I think things went well. I haven’t heard otherwise so I’m going to continue to assume that I was my normal self (you know…a personable person both charming and witty).

While I haven’t actually gotten any of my tests back from round 1 I feel good about the world of academia at the moment. Or at least my standing as it correlates to everyone else.

There are other things to mention. I’m almost sure of it, but for now I’ll just leave it at that and ponder cryptic phrases as relates to other peoples blogs…

2 comments:

Shah said...

So mysterious so sexy

Greg said...

I do try so hard...I'm glad someone has noticed.