Tuesday, October 31

Amherst Pandemonium (Part 2)

First off Happy Halloween!

As I said I would in the last post I got the Imogen Heap album (Speak For Yourself) and I picked up Agustana’s debut (All The Stars And Boulevards). Both are quite good. I wasn’t expecting much from the Augustana but I’ve given it a cursory listen and it manages to exceed my expectations at least. I’ve had their EP for a while now and the LP is pretty solid considering the best songs are on the mini. Ms. Heap can’t disappoint, of that, I am now certain.

Today at school I was mistaken for a teacher. That made me ruinously happy. And in my world affairs class my teacher called me an “Irish son.” It also provoked a smile.

I didn’t even realize but I’ve been living “The Spirit Of Autumn” way better than I could have hoped. The jury is still out on whether that is a good thing or not.

After coming to grips with a few rather harsh realities I have decided to “regroup and strategize.” Good god Orchid is a great band!

No comments: